ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Agree with all the above sentiments and I definitely wouldn’t be jumping in now.. I will be firmly watching my charts waiting for some indication that the hysteria has passed. The SP deserved to be punished and I forecast this on another JLG folder this morning, but, I do believe that it has been overdone. One thing that JLG has done is to move more towards Strata Administration and Management and as we well know, more Aussies are now living in units with Body Corporates. Also in the JLG stable are more companies dealing with strata management…. Fire alarms and compulsory checks and all the other regulations that unit owners and body corporates must adhere to. The infrastructure in the US is also in decline and there are definite opportunities there for JLG. Whilst agreeing that JLG deserved to get punished, there seem to be many companies during reporting period where an “underachievement” has been harshly (perhaps overly so) treated. Despite this, I believe that in transitioning to Strata Management and all the services that Strata Management must utilise, JLG is better ? positioned for future growth. Let’s hope so for our sakes !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.70
Change
-0.010(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.040B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.70 $3.78 $3.63 $5.898M 1.591M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20403 $3.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.70 5441 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.