SPR 3.47% $1.25 spartan resources limited

Hi Chak,I hope its ok to say this, but all three of those stocks...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6797
    Hi Chak,

I hope its ok to say this, but all three of those stocks have checked pasts.
    Higher risk/reward at least from my perspective in sector.

@name - I agree, with a large discovery, GCY could be a very different company. However, there are clear risks, including potential capital raisings (though I cannot see a reason to pursue one in the near term except for an acquisition as you note), as the operation only needs to suffer a few issues, to see itself under pressure. If/when the debt is paid off, I will breath easier. Part of the challenge with the current debt facility, is it has no flexibility. It simply has to be paid down. I wonder if GCY is looking at refinancing it.

I am hopeful that even with the issues this quarter production wise, GCY will bank some free cashflow, though the increased exploration spend comes at a bit of an unlucky time. I can only assume they will slow down the spend, after this quarter, just to be cautious.

The MD has impressed me to date, with his clear honest communication. As long as that continues, I will hold a position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.