BCT 7.69% 0.7¢ bluechiip limited

As I stated on the weekend, I have been following Bluechiip for...

1. 477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 605
    As I stated on the weekend, I have been following Bluechiip for a long time now and thought I had missed the boat when it hit 15 cents. I bit the bullet today and bought a nice parcel, too much potential upside at these prices to resist.

IMO the move to producing consumables is a good one. Trying to convince OEM to retool and change the way they produce product is going to be a long process and requires a lot of convincing. It appears the company has a winner here that provides a lot of upside for the end user. Providing users with the chip already incorporated in the consumables could be a real game changer for this company and bypasses the lengthy negotiations with OEMs, it may force a few hands to get a move on with a deal as well if BCT starts to capture some market.

The new BoxTracker product and reader winning ISBER’s outstanding new product award is also very positive.

I also hope the company can get a foothold into the vaccine market. mRNA vaccines lose effectiveness if they get too cold or too warm. These are the future of vaccines, not just for COVID but for treating a range of things including cancer.
    Not sure if price is an issue at this stage but presently, from what I understand, Pfizer send their COVID vaccines shipments out with a data logger that tracks the temperature. When the shipment is unpacked the data logger is stopped, thus no more temperature tracking. As these things are moved around to various locations, how does anyone know if they have had their temperature maintained effectively? My guess is they don’t. With countries sharing excess vaccines, and the supply being spread more broadly to GP surgeries all over the country, there is no guarantee that the vaccine you are receiving has been kept at the right temperature and thereby maintains the same level of efficacy.

Could the BoxTracker provide a solution to ensuring the ongoing efficacy of stored mRNA vaccines. I hope so $$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.425K 203.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 3546000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 685779 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 13571
Last updated 10.36am 09/05/2024 ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.