AX1 0.43% $2.33 accent group limited

ok, a challenging week so far for share holders including myself...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    ok, a challenging week so far for share holders including myself with some big reductions in profits (on paper). just a few days back my portfolio on this share was showing me a 119% profit. today it's at 78%. big drop. SO let's just look properly at the results and pick on the failures of the business. IMO there are none!!!! The leaders of this great business are exceeding expectations in an unprecedented circumstance being the COVID pandemic. During this period they have still increased the value aspects in all areas including dividends, with the latest div less than expected but still in total for the year an increase.
    From a TA point of view my predictions of a few days ago are aligned with the sp today. looking at all of my charts tonight the sp is sitting in an unpredictable area. in other words difficult to link or tie into a reasonable forward prediction. the candles v p&f v all other indicators including volume have disconnected. What I predict going forward is the same volitility experienced before this correction but on a bigger scale. The problem with this is the day traders and bots will slow down the natural and true progression back to a true value. Putting that aside my research tonight still indicates a possible regression to the $2.16 and possibly the $2 mark but not much lower. if I does the a big target for M&A???
    In any case I am a long term investor and are ready to take advantage of this hugely discounted sp with a top up to my current holding. will watch carefully tomorrow but looks like a slot to make the most of. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.