CCV 2.50% 20.5¢ cash converters international

OK this is how I see CCV going forward. A new management team, a...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    OK this is how I see CCV going forward. A new management team, a fairly clean slate, all their business lines are looking good for growth and all this has happened quietly in the background.So most of their ducks are lining up very nicely. The days of the media hammering the stock seems now long gone. The big broking houses would not have been seen investing too much into the company over the past few years with all the bad media reports on lending practices etc etc. Although CBA now has a 5% stake. Brokers don't say too much about a company they start to fall in love with until they are happy with the total number of shares they acquire while the stock is at bargain prices. Lets face it most people do the same with things they want to buy in life. So I am thinking that there are now some serious buyers out there grabbing a parcel here and a parcel there. Selling small parcels if the stock rises too high in one day to get prices down. Then buy again when the heat is off. My gut tells me that some smart money is accumulating and when they have a percentage in the company that they are happy with will start telling there mates in the main stream media how good a stock CCV is and the usual narrative about turn around stocks etc etc. The price will rise in leaps and bounds when the average punter sitting at home hears the broker reports on main stream media, pushing the price up way above what it is worth because of FOMO. Some in the big firms will then sell at a good profit and then buy back in at a lower price again. Just putting it out there. I've been around long enough to know one thing.....the only thing that changes is the date Yes I too am now happy with the number of CCV stock I hold. Lets see how it plays out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $128.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $389.0K 1.898M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 144886 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 680045 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.