DCG 0.85% 29.8¢ decmil group limited

Waldo,Am a holder but not participating in the CR. I've sent an...

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    Waldo,
    Am a holder but not participating in the CR. I've sent an email to Dickie as to 'why'. They keep talking the business up & the numbers only keep disappointing. Write downs on disputed contracts shareholders where shareholders were led to believe would in all likelihood be settled in favour of Decmil have with some consistency been written down further or those that were written down subject to negotiation/mediation have disappeared often without any or scant explanation. Have to disagree with at least one of your points.....'it’s better to buy on market around 35 cents than to take the 40 cent deal with options IMO'. That's incorrect from a mathematical point of view if you have conviction that the share price will be 70-80c in a years time. Those options provide immense leverage if you think that's where the share price will be. The numbers are clear on that.I agree this is cheap on forward projections. The problem is historically they have not been able to deliver sufficient contracts to the satisfaction of clients & at the same time profitably for shareholders. It's been a capital sink. I need more than 'talk' now. If they deliver what they say they will, fine but until they do it's only 'spin' for me in the interim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.8¢
Change
0.003(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $46.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 29.5¢ $6.376K 21.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 12821136 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 1993962 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.