AAC 0.55% $1.37 australian agricultural company limited.

Great points above. I am actually on the other side of the world...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Great points above.

I am actually on the other side of the world but spent a few years in Oz working on a few farms across the states. Small investor but growing slowly and with an interest in farming will always have an agri stock or two in portfolio.

Sold out of here as pointed out above shareholders get so little information. No monthly newsletters, no webinars, no investor type interviews. No nothing.

Social media use is totally hit and miss and seems to be dependent on someone sending in the odd pic from a station to head office and they post it. I nearly got more information on stations from a pictorial coffee table book by Fiona Lake that you would from the company (Great photographer of iconic endless paddock images, stunning),

Just looked at half year presentation and there is 13 pics of beef on a plate and 4 in some way related to station work. Talk about not selling your product. That beef on the plate could be reared in a lousy feedlot in Nebraska rather than the stunning scale of the outback and the picture would look the same.

I just think they have a brand identity crises. Trying so hard to be a luxury brand and hiding the dusty clothes and s**t covered boots.

Ended up in Wellard where made a tidy 50% earlier this year. No better on shareholder comms but at least I can follow the ships online, they have a strategy that is working, know who they are and what they do really well and a CEO I have faith in going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
-0.008(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $843.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.40 $1.35 $66.54K 49.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1661 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 14295 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.36
  Change
-0.008 ( 1.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.37 $1.37 $1.35 9508
Last updated 12.52pm 29/04/2024 ?
AAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.