TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Sigh. What makes you think I would care enough about a stock to...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Sigh. What makes you think I would care enough about a stock to do that? Projection?

Did you fail to notice I intentionally made no mention of where the message was posted, or any comparisons to it? That particular forum is a cesspool devoid of DD with nothing to offer (other than a gauge of retail sentiment), but it seems to be something you want to emulate. In any case, it's a small part of my overall holdings essentially acting as a rates proxy, and when COVID dies down, regulation will likely come knocking and many will be in for a nasty surprise. But I didn't come here to talk about that.

Cyber security has good growth prospects, as we're increasingly seeing it used as a cold war battleground, so I'm definitely interested in the potential. I posted my initial thoughts (in a discussion forum, not a football team's pub) on that half-yearly for some feedback, and I'm thankful for those who have taken the time to offer their thoughts, rather than insults. 'You're wrong because', is infinitely more useful than 'you're wrong', because 'because' offers avenues for further research.

I don't have the time to deep dive every possible investment, so such responses make it easier to decide whether to take a proper look.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.