BET 0.00% 8.3¢ betmakers technology group ltd

I've had a chance to sit down and read the report. The figures...

1. 1,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I've had a chance to sit down and read the report. The figures ignore sportech completely which won't be recognised fully until Q3 or maybe a little into Q2, not really evident exactly when as per the report. I make note that the loss after you take into account the one off expenses relating to acquisitions and share based payments was ~2mil (adding back the tax benefit since that isn't a real gain). This I would probably want a little bit more detail into, but wouldn't get too upset about given the stage of the business the company is in I guess. I do appreciate the other posters note more now though as I hadn't sat down and actually realised the proper cost of revenue increase.

New Jersey legislation passing is a complete 50/50 but would be a big spiker to the share price. The main thing I can see is the acquisition completing so we start seeing the US exposure benefit achieved through the acquisition (and the cumulative revenue and EBITDA becomes the companies reporting metric). ANZ is the biggest revenue segment, with the rest of the world being smaller which is actually significant imo as it means we have a small base to exponentially increase from. A pessimist may argue proof of concept hasn't been achieved yet, but if you take the sportech acquisition into account that might be more telling.

Cash position heavy and that makes me hopeful a capital raise won't happen soon.

Not a bad report IMO. Not held but because of TA reasons not fundamental reasons.

Last edited by PerSeus123: 26/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $53.84K 661.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 256110 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 47176 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.