WEB 1.99% $8.36 webjet limited

Rougher the better - last opportunity to load up. SP has held up...

1. 6,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1503
    Rougher the better - last opportunity to load up. SP has held up well - global company not Sydney - Mel although obviously all markets are very important.
    If it takes outbreaks of a dangerous strain and lockdowns - freedom idiot protesters to make people have a vaccine - so be it. It is all aiding the main goal for Australia. Had my second shot today and commented how easy and unbelievably calm the environment - people chatting - no masks required - 2 times 30 minute process - how fortunate to live in the far north - inundated with tourists as usual this time of year and properties selling like off the planet and zero rentals.
    Looked to book a regular anniversary night or two in Cairns - 2.5 to 3 times the normal accommodation price let alone tours for southern tourists - try booking local restaurant - no chance - some travel bookings doing exceedingly well as the south book one way indefinite tickets and tow their fancy vans and campers to paradise.
    Reminds me of Richard Clapton number - "deep water" - verse goes - "wish they'd all piss off back to town". No not really - love to share this amazing part of the world - perhaps the over rated - over priced Byron mob will visit or Bali haunters - oh no.

Sorry celebrating a fine full moon and a day with accountant. Yep any cause for celebration up here - but it has been a hell of a year on markets. Sorry to those struggling with lockdowns and associated issues. Every other person I speak to needs to go somewhere for so many reasons - local and international - family biggest one (I am one with an international wife and family) - young people holiday - uni - the list is endless and there is so much catching up to be done from a whole gap year to those who would travel on completing uni - this is a global population of young people not just domestic who will at the first safe opportunity along with the international families - business - sport - endless - it will return soon enough. Not as soon as we hoped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WEB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.36
Change
-0.170(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $3.249B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.45 $8.57 $8.26 $8.378M 998.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4641 $8.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.37 4634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$8.33
  Change
-0.170 ( 2.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$8.45 $8.57 $8.27 248257
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
WEB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.