SBM 2.56% 20.0¢ st barbara limited

I think this report needs to be looked at in context.1. “While...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I think this report needs to be looked at in context.

1. “While St Barbara continues to work with Macmahon, WA basedworkforce availability has ultimately impacted the planned mineschedule and has led to the deferral of mined ore tonnages from FY21into FY22”

Key word here is "deferral". Might not be a bad thing - the ore hasn't been stolen by aliens, is still in the ground and if it's mined at speculative USD $2,100 in 12 months time then that can only lead to greater profit margins.

2. “Simberi Operations Operations continue to be impacted by orevariability, as a result of low mining rates not achieving plannedface positions, which is affecting gold recovery. A related factor isworkforce availability due to COVID-19. The COVID-19 situation inPapua New Guinea remains dynamic and managing COVID-19 at Simbericontinues to put pressure on the operation and the workforce”Now If one person gets COVID in NSW society breaks down. Taken from ABC news 4 May -

“Casesin PNG jumped almost ninefold in two months and more than 11,000 havenow been recorded, but because of low testing numbers, it is assumedmany cases have been missed”

11,000+ people with COVID19!!!
    Of course there are going to be production issues, what other outcome is there???

Forecast DPS/EPS remains sound. Taken from Directshares 3 x brokers strong buy, 1 x hold. Fair value estimate $2.84 (not my research).

Can't predict the future but this might just turn out to be a good entry or top up price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $163.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $977.6K 4.931M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1564779 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 155528 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.