BUB 0.00% 12.0¢ bubs australia limited

Don’t think it will go under, they will get bought out before...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Don’t think it will go under, they will get bought out before that ever happens. Companies have to run many ‘tests’ when they are new, especially with marketing, with every decision you invest some money, if it doesn’t pay then you look for other tests you can run to gain customers cost effectively. That’s why Bubs is still a penny stock, but if they crack into just a tiny China market with a marketing idea, then this share could sky rocket. Then they can scale that concept in other countries. This hybrid play to produce/assemble in China, we are in the costs phase so they are going to burn money. If it works then we won’t know until at least 12 months to 3 years. I wouldn’t worry about the political tensions, we will trade with China forever in my opinion, it is just a rough patch, as China is becoming more powerful and that creates tension between countries. Then there is COVID of course. Honestly with penny stocks like Bubs it can crash 50 percent or more and then be up 100 percent in 12 months. You only buy if you are going to hold no matter what, and you don’t buy if you it is really overvalued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $97.90K 807.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 445114 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 283857 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.