LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

I seem to recall someone previously found an error on the number...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    I seem to recall someone previously found an error on the number of customers on each region that is reported in investor presentation. US ARR went from 23% to 18% of the book last qtr (was 19% when first reported). Since first figures in Dec20, AUS has increased from 29% to 39% of the book, and is the only region to have increased customer numbers over the last 6 months.

Using the investor presentation ARR % splits by region, in the last 6 months, AUS ARR has increased from $16.8 to $24.5M. US from $11 to $11.3M and EUR ARR from $30.2 to $27M. Note that these aren't const currency comparisons.

Seems odd that US customers dropped from 337 to 255 to 239. I do understand that there is churn in small customers but that first quarter drop from memory was an error? Last quarter the drop in customers was uniform across all regions.

Can use the breakdown of ARR by region and use exchange rates for EUR and USD to get constant currency comparisons, that's why I started delving here.

As someone has previously noted, R&D costs have increased from a previous years qtr avg of $1.3M to $5.5M. Corporate and admin costs dropped significantly this quarter though from previous year avg of $2.4M to $0.9M. Lucky receipts grew by $2.5M, wonder why the increased spend. I assume we'll hear in the business strategy update on coming annual report

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.