ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    Totally endorse JW's comments. This company is accelerating its modernization program and will be one of the few that endure as an instalment loan provider. The product suite is looking fantastic and growth is steady without being spectacular, although most substantial lending companies would kill for 20% growth. The company retains a laser like focus on building sustainable and scalable long term market share that isn't based on a loss making strategy. I now want to see growth maintained, the product suite, particularly Bundll, marketed more aggressively, and its card penetration migrated to any of their BNPL products. Growth over the next 12 months should be enhanced by the return of the travel sector, and the turbo charged leasing market (thanks fed gov't for those bring forward write off incentives). The loss rates are substantially better than other pure BNPL's because this company is a long term player in credit markets and has been set for a regulatory environment that aligns with the communities expectations; something John Wylie is very aware of. I see nothing but positives for this company and expect the stock to be one of my better performers over the next 5 years. The board, and JW in particular, should be commended for turning this company around over the last couple of years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.81%)
Mkt cap ! $400.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 84.0¢ 81.0¢ $174.9K 212.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2898 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 7249 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.