5GG 8.16% 5.3¢ pentanet limited

How do you make a direct line from 'it's an ISP heavily...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    How do you make a direct line from 'it's an ISP heavily investing in scaling its network' to 'you're definitely a broker at euroz in breach of a contract who has 100s of clients heavily underwater and are sweating bullets waiting for escrow'.

I'm a regular punter who invested after the IPO. I was also an early investor in iinet and well remember the same sentiment as they rolled out their network. ISPs and telcos burn a lot of capital as they scale and it takes time. It's been 6 months, they haven't even been public for 3 quarters yet. I'm happy to wait to see how they execute cloud gaming and terragraph. If I see a company making 83% margins on a popular product but the product isn't accessible to the majority of the market, I'm going to hang around while they make it accessible to everyone and see how it goes. If they don't show progress in the next 2-3 quarters I will look to exit but you're criticising them for being an NBN reseller at the time they're expanding their own network so they don't have to resell NBN.

I understand why people are selling, people get impatient and move onto other opportunities, I bear them no ill will but I'm willing to bet on a guy who sold his house 4 years ago to build his own internet and now has a $187m company and some of the biggest tech names in the country behind him.
    Last edited by bigdogger: 27/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $43.62K 836.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 168000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 37694 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.