ZNO 2.38% 4.1¢ zoono group limited

hi again I'm celebrating two years as a ZNO share holder ;). In...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    hi again

I'm celebrating two years as a ZNO share holder . In November 2021 I bought shares on the back of hearing news about African Swine Fever. Thinking Zoono could be a beneficiary of ASF.

Two years on and very little or no news of results or sales coming from Zoono in relation to helping the swine industry with ASF. Paul did say on the 26th of August 2021, "Apiam pig results in near future." Perhaps I overlooked something.

Although Apiam have not released a market announcement relating to these results. They did however on page 12 of their Preliminary Final Report 4E released on the 30th of August 2021.
    Under MD message, made this statement.

Trials continued during the year in relation to the Zoono Microbe Shield product for which we have
    the exclusive licence for veterinary and agricultural applications in the USA. The application of
    Zoono Microbe Shield has been demonstrated after 21 days applied to a surface to provide a
    significant reduction in the levels of porcine epidemic diarrhoea virus (PEDv) and porcine
    reproduction and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSv), which are significant issues in the North
    American pig industry. This study was undertaken by an independent US university. These results
    provide the potential for a significant market opportunity, and Apiam has entered into an
    agreement with a US pharmaceutical company to expand its sales and marketing footprint to the
    US veterinary market, expected to commence in Q2 of FY22.

So there it says "Apiam has entered into an agreement with a US pharmaceutical company."
    But we haven't heard anything. I still hold up some hope for my original purchase of ZNO shares. But I am almost at the end of my limit of patience with ASF results. I still hold out hope for Air Conditioning and Food Packaging but do not want to wait two years for those results as-well. Come on Zoono, release the hounds, Give us share holders something to celebrate before Xmas.

Hoping to hear some good news soon because I need it.

all the best Zoono holders

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $2.501K 61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3710 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 68137 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.