MYR 1.90% 80.5¢ myer holdings limited

Despite Greater Sydney having moved out of lockdown, relative...

1. 10,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1389
    Despite Greater Sydney having moved out of lockdown, relative usage of the MYR website (not the sole way shoppers can interact) hasn't declined much.

The site is ranked a high #109 in Oz, and #8181 internationally.

The median number of page views has risen 19 per cent to 4.45, which considering this includes the 32.9 per cent who 'bounce' (move on quickly to some other site after just viewing the MYR home page) is good. The 'time on site' has typically risen to four minutes and 53 seconds, up 24 per cent: many will be spending even more of their day on the site.

At a guess, some shoppers must already be considering what to purchase relatives and friends for Christmas, even though for me, it's too early to do that.

With Greater Melbourne not returning to physical stores of MYR being open for a while (except for Click'N'Collect), website usage from the southern state may remain high.

This all bodes well for MYR that has become a major online retailer in Oz.

Have a squiz at its online offers: I have found many to be good value, and the range markedly differs from David Jones/Big W/KMart/Target and so on. Click'N'Collect works well in my experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.015(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $665.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 80.5¢ 79.0¢ $1.531M 1.917M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 22122 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 155591 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.