MCP 1.23% 41.0¢ mcpherson's limited

Ann: FY21 Results Release - Presentation, page-14

1. 3,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I can certainly understand Australian sales being down thanks to the gain of function related ethical pseudo pandemic and pharmacy hours reductions where they sell a lot of the products etc. China... Well thats also part of the collateral pseudo pandemic sales loss- hopefully temporary. Looks like sales will be from the businesses that havn't gone belly side up thanks to the non existent health threat that never was, should now help boost sales numbers at least locally less state recking ball dan sales of course. All in all its a macro event based around a very sketchy situation thanks to the big pharma vax companies and their insatiable greed. Think MCP has a little further to drop then it should recover once or if business normalises. We can all thank public servants who have absolutely no idea about running businesses in the real world, or the clearly insignificant threat posed by a virus that didn't meet up to their likely big pharma virtual catastrophe expectations. Thats a whole lot of damage to a company and shareholder from a virus that sits on position 38 of mortality risk. Onya politicians...... I dont even blame the management on the one- as our politicians have clearly shown- you cant fix government stupidity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $59.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $92.28K 226.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6439 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 6781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.