UMG 0.00% $4.98 united malt group limited

Ann: FY21 Trading Update & Earnings Guidance, page-17

1. 5,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    I must say I am at odds with most of the posters on this stock. I hold because I think its a great business. I however have little to no faith in management at the top. Purely my own opinion but others have stated how experienced and how good they are but as I see it they are the old guard from GNC who wanted to get out of that canoe into this flashy growth one. They have just disclosed fundamental management mistakes - Firstly if someone holds stock on your behalf you get it checked regularly. That is simple imagine needing it and there is a shortage and your strategic stock has gone. Not clever for a manufacturer and a simple basic internal audit procedure. Then to not be applying an increasing credit control procedure on debtors should also be a very big red flag. From my vantage point nothing about this business has shown me that they do the basics correctly and in my opinion they are being helped by a great business.

Not sure how come no-one seems to have fallen on their sword. Personally I would have been out the door by now had I had this track record. Two huge blunders in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.