DEL 0.00% 3.3¢ delorean corporation limited

Ann: FY22 Appendix 4E - Investor Update, page-11

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I commend your optimism and support for the management team of DEL. Honestly we need more long-term SHs, like yourself, for Australian start-ups that can make a positive impact economically and environmentally.

On another note, I will reiterate my opinion on investing in the start-up space for the HC lurkers who may be considering jumping in to small/micro caps on the ASX. The management team is, in my opinion, the #1 factor in investing and to do your DD on them to determine whether to invest. I extend this to investigating their entire workforce and background experiences they bring. I would love to see the board poach a proven senior executive from a similar established European company. This may cost >$1million in compensation but I'd bet my hat that they'd save a lot more by avoiding some these "one-offs".

Dabozza has succinctly stated some crucial points that supports my DD previously and I hoped my previous posts at least spur some critical thinking to potentially revaluate investment strategies. I do understand that it is unhelpful to say "I told you so" retrospectively, especially with the intention that I'd like to buy into the company at the right price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.119M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $10.31K 305.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61376 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 4025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.