ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1908
    No completely out now ..should never have purchased as much as I did ..become my largest holding ...then over constant developments last 2-3yrs.... and in speaking with CUE MD .. I just don't see the ROI ... the deep drills had potential ...but now out of the picture ...I don't see CUEs best project Mahato 12.5% less 50% INDO govt royalty .doing all that much for the growth in SP

I personally don't think the bigger end of town Insto/sohps even large retailers will be lining up to soak up many Millions of CUE shares on the factors at play ... NZO 50.1% controlling stake ...OG Energy in no hurry or want to T/O NZO/CUE , No major project interests in the near future to drive much higher market interest....

I wouldn't be surprised 12months from now if CUE isn't still around 6-8c price range still looking for the next project

As you say Mitch If CUE acquire new production opportunities thats a positive .. in talking with Matt he did state how hard it is to find decent lower risk farm-ins projects in the Australasia focus area .. as we know its not going be CUE MD making the decision's ... But NZO/OG on any new projects.. .. O&G at record highs going be tough to get anything cheap

Last edited by Sharetrader78: 26/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.7¢ $10.86K 111.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2162 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 64604 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.