WSI 0.00% 13.5¢ weststar industrial limited

Hey Waldo, I appreciate your posts and agree with a lot of your...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Hey Waldo, I appreciate your posts and agree with a lot of your sentiment (and I don't believe you have an agenda here). I think part of the perceived problem in your direction is your posts aren't simple, so it confuses a lot of people. That's why we have ASX quarterlies! They aren't a true measure but in their defence they are a true (albeit crude) snapshot of cashflow at the time. It's also fair to argue that in any given quarter there could be payments that, from an accounting perspective, belong in the previous quarter, and vice versa. Same with revenue.

One thing I may take you up on is Jobkeeper. Can you explain your rationale as to why you think WSI received $2.5m in Jobkeeper payments? ~$1.19m was applied in wages and salaries, but another amount (~$1.36m) was applied in cost of goods sold. This looks like either an offset or potentially the company paying back Jobkeeper. Not sure, as I'm not fully across IAS20, but what I do know is that if they had received $2.5m in Jopkeeper payments, they wouldn't split it into two different amounts and account for each differently like they have. Welcome your thoughts on this, thanks Waldo.

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $454 3.366K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 218660 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.