RRL 0.28% $1.76 regis resources limited

Ann: FY22 Guidance Update, page-106

1. 2,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1614
    I didn't say RRL were doing a cap raise, but agree revenues and profits are declining.

If you take the time to review my posts on the company - of you'd be willing to read my in-depth version of my analysis, you'd understand the perspective and frustration of me and many other holders.

Thankfully @euphoria was able to see past any accidental passive aggressive tones and respond respectfully.

You can also feel free to answer my questions, and in the spirit of discussion, I'll answer them also.

1) I very rarely attack people, but rather I challenge them in a way that hopefully stimulates valuable discussion. As retail holders there is very little we can do to influence the trajectory of the company, but many executives in ASX do and should use Hot Copper and other forums as the equivalent of "the pub test".

2) whilst I'd assume there is a lot going on in the background, there have been little to no "left field" market sensitive announcements. If I've missed one please feel free to share it. Otherwise I'd think it's fair to say management have taken a "wait and see"approach to managing the company, from a strategic perspective.

3) is say a 6 month hold and 20% fall entities people to ask questions. Do people use risk management? They should. It will help prevent bag holding and delusion when the results and the market response speak for themselves.

4) my perspective is based on fairly deep analysis of the quarterly, half yearly and other market sensitive announcements. You can check my post history as described above.

5) I have gone from supporter to critic, of and my reasons are well documented in these threads.

6) I think performance rights based on ESG milestones are a joke. The role of management is to run the company in an ethically responsible way. JB and others are paid a salary to do this as well as other tasks expected of people earning hundreds of thousands of dollars per year.

7) no. I posted about this a few months ago.

8) do something about the hedges, I've proceeded a suggestion with acquiring OBM for the tax credits and land holding. I'd like the board and management to be more proactive, and even rotate some people of the board to bring in new talent and ideas. Invest in another operation to increase reserves, increase revenues and provide new opportunities for wealth creation.

9) I have been a big supporter of the Tropicana deal from the start (again, check my posts). Without that asset this company would be $0.90c given the state of Operations at Duketon (operational issues, declining grades, diminishing resource, rising AISC etc etc etc)

Again, not trying to pick a fight, but I'm eager to hear your thoughts.

Also, down another 6% today.
    Cheers
    Last edited by thecrabpest: 23/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
-0.005(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.327B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.76 $1.77 $1.75 $2.541M 1.444M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 29711 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.76 5851 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.