MIN 2.18% $58.14 mineral resources limited

I am well ahead with my modest MIN holding, but am a bit wary...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    I am well ahead with my modest MIN holding, but am a bit wary about almost absolute reliance on existing lithium offtake partners for our sales & marketing at a time in history when the lithium market is seeing a generational & technological change to all things electric. Reopening Wodgina offered a game change for MIN to not follow, but join in the success that PLS has been trailblazing. Yes Albemarle is huge, but also bloated and has lost many skilled personnel to the new breed of lithium focused processors & miners not serving ceramic and other traditional markets. And for sure lithium prices being cited over the past 6 months are somewhat higher than what MIN is receiving. I agree the mining services part of MIN is terrific, but I think we could have done better by being what we could be in the booming Lithium market. Maybe management focus has been heavily with iron ore logistics and now getting substantive results, but don't ignore MIN's position of strength with the motherloads of lithium. Yes, I also hold FMG, PLS and numerous other Li stocks.
    Anyway GLTAHs
    Last edited by Hardrush: 10/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.