PTL 0.00% 19.0¢ prestal holdings limited

Bododell, Country Life soap (a great product that I regularly...

1. 10,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1383
    Bododell, Country Life soap (a great product that I regularly purchase) is also showing 'out of stock' at WOW's online site (at least for Victoria.

From previous updates, PTL said the price of tallow had hugely risen. But that was a cost, not supply, issue.

PTL also mentioned when the 'pandemic' started it had difficulty sourcing those red White King caps as they were manufactured in Italy of all places. This made it harder to increase production.

On a brighter note, there's evidence I've seen at MTS' IGAs, WOW and COL outlets plus websites that PTL has successfully implemented price rises for many of its ranged lines.

The aforementioned Country Life soap five pack (450 grams) used to be A$2.20 retail at WOW/COL: it's risen when not on special to A$3.20.

I may buy back in to PTL but these 'out of stock' advices plus a worry that with interest rates climbing, HwB sales will be adversely affected stops me doing that for the time being. It remains however a solid company, but needs to make further sensible acquisitions once COVID-19 stupid isolation rules and supply chain problems are respectively abolished and at least partly fixed.
    Last edited by Hopeful9: 04/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.8¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ $1.054K 5.374K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 18853 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 379538 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.