MSV 1.19% 41.5¢ mitchell services limited

No surprises, considering the quarterlies. I dialed into the...

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    No surprises, considering the quarterlies.

I dialed into the call this morning but my phone dropped out whilst in the queue. The two analysts covered a few of the things I wanted to ask but I did want to ask Nathan about industry consolidation which he mentioned but only in passing. Swick's gone, there's drilling divisions embedded in a few listed companies but nothing of size to warrant DDH having $95mil in newly arranged credit facilities for amongst other things ....'acquistions'....

As to why are people selling this? I'd vouch it's sentiment, certainly not the numbers or the outlook. Most of the mining services sector is trading at near lows but there are exceptions. Maybe it's a simple case that retail can't look through the numbers at a time of capital investment. Paradox is that if they didn't commit to buying the extra 12 rigs, the cap raise etc just about all metrics (bar revenue) would look better this year....a case of the 'forest for the trees'. Was happy to take shares again yesterday at 34 & 35c. How low can this go?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $87.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 41.0¢ $67.10K 163.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 141383 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 32209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.