AIS 0.00% 22.5¢ aeris resources limited

Although I think that our CEO has made a pair of poor decisions...

1. 10,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2091
    Although I think that our CEO has made a pair of poor decisions in the last quarter in buying Round Oak and then not protecting that investment with substantial hedging, I will be interested to see his performance this quarter in financing our way through this period of low copper prices as the $50mil in cash at 1st July could quickly disappear in both operating losses and in capital development. A prime example of this is that the bulk of the June quarter's copper sales have to be re-priced to today's prices when calculating final invoicing for these sales(QP's) and the subsequent amount that probably exceeds $12mil will have to be refunded to the buyer within 60 days.
    IMO the CEO does have a self-inflicted headache and he needs to act fairly quickly to cure it for all our sakes.
    I failed to update the correct quantity produced in the AISC cals(copper per lb, silver per oz) presented earlier today for the June quarter - the updated figures in the attached schedule should now be correct.
    Aeris.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $217.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $259.0K 1.171M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80459 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 223489 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.