BUB 4.17% 12.5¢ bubs australia limited

Ann: FY22 Q1 - Activity Report and Appendix 4C Cashflow Statement, page-96

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Well Well Supermatt I think you were holding the door open thinking they said trains, not brains. See Supermatt with a new company they have to establish a foundation, points of sales with no negative feedback or failures. So this little Aussie battler is ticking all the boxes, they are persistent and determined to survive. So all the predictions and thought you have I take with a grain of salt, unless your the book keeper or you have an inside idea where BUBs is heading you have no idea. Just assumption and guessing, so where is your capital raise and 35 cents you have been quoting? They have done well and as you know if you can climb out your rock where your living we are in a pandemic, so your comments have been insulting from time to time.
    I thank aquasea and seano19 for their support, we are all true believes under the exceptional circumstances we are experiencing at the moment in the whole world, so as I have said before pack up your kit bag and head for the hills sunshine. You key board insults aren't appreciated.

I wish you the best of luck with your future trading but please reserve from making comments on this site or buy shares and enjoy the ride?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $111.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $91.20K 732.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1449268 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 1682418 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.