LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: FY22 Q1 Results - Investor Presentation, page-32

1. 1,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    I would have to agree. Karl’s put up $10 mil of his own cash into the company and founded a global operation. Regardless of what the market thinks of LiveTiles, they’ve earned their right to earn what they earn considering they are about to go CF+. If you think they should be paid peanuts as founders and not be compensated for running a global operation then go find a company where the CEO pays himself $1.

while I was initially frustrated ARR was lower than I anticipated. The company is still progressing well and overall I think they’re entering a focused, well defined territory. I really like what Marc Stiegers has done for LVT, he has been invaluable. For those that complain that LVT needed to bring in outside consultants to formulate their direction, I say to you, have you run a business and got your marketing/branding package, stategic direction, product offering, pricing, team structure all perfect on start up? And never had to pivot or adjust or analyse where the company could be more efficient? If not, well done to you. You must be a business guru.

essentially regardless of what the market thinks of LVT and where the price sits Karl and Pete shouldn’t have to justify taking a salary. If you want their salary, start your own global tech firm. Obviously we all proven we can’t so hence we have a portion of theirs.

we’re all in it together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.