LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Salary is a drop in the ocean. Remember that both Karl and Peter...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Salary is a drop in the ocean.

Remember that both Karl and Peter have a stake in the company. Read a lot of posts about them not caring for shareholders and only looking after themselves. throwing it out there that rock bottom share price, low investor confidence in them and cap raises diluting their share holding isn't exactly in their best interest.

I mean they need to start stringing some wins together, maybe they will, maybe they won't. The reality is if they get there sh!t together and can get the company/share price to respectable valuations they'll be having more than lobster for dinner.

I know Jesse Todd bought 100K+ shares when he joined recently up at around 17c or so. Aside from him, can't remember the last exec/non-exec purchase. You'd think it'd be a vote of confidence if Fiona or others bought in now when the price is at the bottom if they truly believe in this 'premiership plan' (hate the name of this term already). Really it's cheap as chips right now if they believe they can get to the goals they've set themselves by start of 24'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.