LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

It's extremely obvious to anyone who isn't blind. Karl and Peter...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    It's extremely obvious to anyone who isn't blind. Karl and Peter are the largest individual shareholders who have the most to lose if the SP falls. Who wouldn't care if the value of their wealth plummeted?

Whilst I agree some quick wins are good for SH confidence such as investing their own money whilst the SP is at an ATL, achieving long term goals are more important for me as this is a 4-5 year investment for me.

What I want to see from the company:
    • Sustainable growth without major cash burn (growth in ARR ~20% without major expenditure)
    • Execution of plan to sell Reach to SMB + enterprise, and Desktop to enterprise (growth in users)
    • Further product development to have the number 1 or 2 product offering in the employee experience space (seeing them talked about in places where techies go such as reddit).
    • Improved branding position so that they are more well known in the space (at least seen in a positive light in all employee experience comparisons sites/forums)
    • No dilution or cap raises unless the SP is at an ATH and there is a great acquisition opportunity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.