LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

I am finally out with a heavy lost . This company has no merits...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I am finally out with a heavy lost . This company has no merits left , but only two overly paid jokers Karl and Peter . We only want this company to hire competent developers to do some serious HR software development, but apparently it's too much to ask this shit disgraceful shameless management! Even with the recent acquisition with the Bindtuning, I am shocked to find out it's only a company doing website themes , which is just color and fonts . I am stunned to find out they paid nearly a million AUD for only 20% stake and intend to issue more shares for the other 80%. There came the last bomb that they gave away 1 million to a friend for next to nothing start up company. Yes , keep gambling ! there's never a Saas company, but just merely a software consultancy company, which in my humble IT 20 years experience, never end pretty for the owner. No banks nor even the venture capital would lay eye on them . It's a heavy lesson to me when you invest a company make sure the CEO understands the business. Like a mining company, CEO is a better geologist; an IT company ideally should have CEO with IT development, not some lawyers who then hire another round of useless marketing ppl . Money is better to be invested in Lithium or other mining company. Let's face it , we are in Australia, not US .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.