LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

mate apart from that lawsuit what else have they f*ed up on?...

1. 6,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 894
    mate apart from that lawsuit what else have they f*ed up on?

In regards to the lawsuit. Ill ask you this. Whats the difference between a seed investor investing his funds into livetiles and having share in company and karls brother funds being used to seed invest livetiles and him having a share in the company?

Just because karl "SUPPOSEDLY" wasnt honest with his brother doesnt mean that his brother did not have a right to livetiles shares. If that money had not been invested in Livetiles would livetiles have been able to get off the ground? Most likely not. Both karl and pete gave a huge portion of their shares to the brother along with some funds.

This lawsuit wasnt about karl owing money to his brother outside of livetiles. It was about his brothers money'SUPPOSEDLY" being used to fund livetiles. It has all to do with livetiles so ofcourse he has rights to it. Now we can argue about karls honesty with his brother. Did his brother have the right to the funds or not is the big question for me. Was it his or not?

Personally i think Karl is doing a good job to have navigated through covid, restructuring and streamlines the company. As for Pete. Im still trying to figure out what the fuk he even does at livetiles and is he worth 200k let alone 1m a year. Anyone know what petes job is?
    Last edited by Indytrader1988: 06/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.