LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Sharepoint and customers evolved to not really need the intranet...

1. 2,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Sharepoint and customers evolved to not really need the intranet product anymore.

The Reach product was a good niche to get involved in at a low price competing again the more expensive Facebook Workplace. However, Microsoft aren't mugs and this is going to be very bad news for LVT:

https://joshbersin.com/2022/07/enter-microsoft-viva-engage-a-real-social-network-for-the-enterprise/

Whilst slightly different solutions, the problem they address and why people buy are the same.

Microsoft is an incredibly easy company to buy from and CIO's like consolidating with a single vendor where possible. Having collaboration, social, and workplace software in the same place on the same platform is a no-brainer.

If i was Karl and Peter, i would stop using the business as a lifestyle vehicle to jet around the company in 1st class throwing parties and take a flight to Seattle and beg them to buy the company.

Their customers should be easy enough to maintain or port across. It would reduce the cost to acquire customers and maybe open a few doors quicker. Cut off the Rnd and consolidate support and you have a cash positive BU in the worst case

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.