BEN 0.65% $12.30 bendigo and adelaide bank limited

Ann: FY22 Results announcement, page-105

1. 2,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    There was a lot to like in the results from my perspective.
    Growth in customer numbers - nearly 200,000 more in a year is not bad from where I sit.
    Total lending growth at system rate - actually marginally more than the majors at 8%
    Absolute reduction in costs - few banks ever see this, so I think that deserves applause.

I think BEN is a share to buy in the days after profit results are announced and the inevitable share price drop has occurred, which seems a fairly predictable outcome.
    After all, at todays price, a return of 5.5% Fully franked is pretty reasonable for a solid business, and sometime in the next 6 months their share price will be sitting between $10 and $11, as surely as the sun will rise tomorrow. So, buy after announcement, take dividend, and sell when price recovers round December this year, ready for the next reporting season. ~smile~

I don't subscribe to the theories of big four takeover - the models are incompatible - Community banking with branches in each community versus withdrawal from physical presence by the majors. Too much pain for the major IMO.

A good bank, some of the posters on here should move on - you apparently don't understand the model.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.30
Change
0.080(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $6.985B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.32 $12.38 $12.26 $16.20M 1.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5842 $12.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.30 949 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.