BEN 2.20% $12.08 bendigo and adelaide bank limited

Ann: FY22 Results announcement, page-7

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    To be very honest, banks are not growth in theory and very few like Macquarie or CBA came out of that normal trend of banks and now into growth trajectory.

If you read the previous announcement by BEN then it says that they have plan to streamline software or IT infrastructure to one or minimum system across the board but don't you know it is the same Chairman who in the role since 2011 approved all those clutter of IT system and now that same Chairman saying she is going to make great bank by investing again to streamline the system which basically says that the chairman wasted funds in past to create clutter of system in my opinion.

it is not only CEO but even chairman of Bending needs to be replaced .. IMO. no one stays in job in private organisation with this type of share price performance since 2011 (11 years now).

it is this CEO who endorsed fund on Upbank with dilution of the current shareholders and achieved nothing significant.... because even today they says that 47% of 550,000 customer active monthly .. lol ... upbank saving rates are lower then ubank ... so what on earth they achieved by diluting Bendigo shareholders? so this type of decision are the responsibility of CEO and should be replaced in my opinion...

anyways let's see where share price ends today !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.