CSX 0.00% 22.5¢ cleanspace holdings limited

Disappointing results it’s fair to say - however this has been...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Disappointing results it’s fair to say - however this has been built into the price one would think. I was hoping for some fear selling this morning like the recent half-year results but it would seem that the register is even more tightly held, and most people see the potential upside.

2022:
    This year was impacted by the COVID temp mask inventory glut in medical, and lockdowns affecting access to industrial markets. Supply chain impacts may have caused delays with an increased cost base, but this should start to unwind now that shipping is normalising again post-Shanghai’s recent lockdown and the Ukraine invasion. No news on Biden’s regulatory changes, their relevant impacts if any, and whether the disposable mask inventory glut is still there……as I presume they are still being made in their millions.

Seems like upside now that partnership programs are ramping up, and sales people can get in front of their customer base post-covid. The next year will dictate whether I stay in and double-down or cut my losses. Really no more excuses for Alex and the team. They have a great product, and there is increasing focus on silica related disease and improved PPE within the medical fraternity. Surely this leads to improved top-line and a increased consumable base.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $12.02K 54.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24829 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.