VYS 0.00% 52.0¢ vysarn limited

Magic words - I know how much money can be accrued owning...

1. 2,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Magic words - I know how much money can be accrued owning domestic water infrastructure -glad I topped up when the directors did,more than once

"Early stage opportunities identified by Pentium Water have been in managed aquifer recharge,WATER OWNERSHIP, water infrastructure, asset management, carbon farming, irrigated agriculture, mine closure and urban rehabilitation."

Plenty of small towns/councils with aging leaking water infrastructure they can't afford to fix or manage properly,wanting out.
    Miners not wanting the bother of worrying about accommodation water facilities bore maintenance etc.
    Generating cashflow of $9m a year currently from existing operations leaves plenty of room for expansion and debt reduction as well as another pumping unit with valves made from the new aquisition assets and what's the next BUY I wonder?
    ON AND UP.
    Share liquidity is a problem for accummulating more,but Ive had my fill.

DYOR + DYODD My local council at the time sold its water 20 yrs ago - water infratructure losses were around 40%.Buyers deal was simple and cheap for them.Guaranteed Water would charge be no more/or less than nearby councils charge,took over workers and paid for plant at depreciated price .Council were buying water in from a regional authority and retail water costs were based on the 40% water loss in the OLD cast iron pipes.Fixed leaks in centre of town in residential streets and had 40% more water to sell at the fixed price and no extra ongoing cost.Council could have done the same for a few hundred thousand but were too mean to do so.Read 40% drop in immediate water costs or 40% more water stock for sale for free.Add a bit of development and the buyers in the real money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.