SES 11.5% 2.9¢ secos group ltd

Sorry been slow to reply.What absolutely stands out to me, and I...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Sorry been slow to reply.
    What absolutely stands out to me, and I certainly did not understand previously, is the very long ead time b/w announcing a contract and actual sales appearing in the 'Revenue' column.
    For how long have we known about the increase to 900 odd WOW stores? It is only now they say sales shoud begin in the 'September quarter'
    Not saying they are doing anything wrong. do not think they are but it seems 6-9months elapses before sales show up.
    So, I think we may not see any real change until September quarter announcment at end of October. Even then I doubt we will see a dramatic change.
    Change in sales hopefully will begin to appear at end of January 2023 when they announce Dember quarter and half ywear results.
    Personally I am cautious but hopeful. We may not see 30c or more share price for some while. Partly because they have over 1 Billion shares on issue and even if they are running flat out with the new plant the sales potential is very modest at $50 to $60 Million.
    Think we have been caught here by the repricing of risk and relativity with this upswing in interest rates.
    I will watch, wait and hope the new sales eventuate 'on the score board' so to speak. If they do well then another expansion may be on the cards once the current plant is running flat out and profits are bedded in.
    What is ayone elses expectation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $17.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $11.21K 401.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11975 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 116606 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.