AMS 22.5% 4.9¢ atomos limited

I was not able to watch the webinar, but just few questions: ....

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I was not able to watch the webinar, but just few questions:
    . Manufacturing: they have already done from China. How can they reduce further the cost?
    . E-commerce: as of today, Atomos sells everything through distributors. Have they mentioned what is the opinion of distributors? I bet that they don't get a 5% in the next 5 years. There are many examples in the industry that proves what you say ("it is a huge thing"), but also that proves that it takes a lot of time.
    . Software subscriptions: it won't be less than 5% of sales within the next 2 years.
    . Expansion into audio markets: there are so many players, they do not have any knowledge on the topic, and they can not do M&A

As I said above, the Company has burned >30m over the last 12m. And I am not saying that the new product portfolio is not good. But the problem is not that. All the measures that are taken today are good, but they will take time. And this company does not have time for that. Before that, they will need a capital increase, and I have a lot of doubts that they can do a capital increase (again), as the Company are burning

I was very lucky because I did not lose any $ in this investment (already out). My only doubt is if the BoD will be responsible enough to manage a situation in which employment can be maintained. I understand Deloitte, after what the ex-CEO said, will be very cautious on the annual report. Let's see the comments from the auditor. Does anyone know when the annual report will be released?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.009(22.5%)
Mkt cap ! $59.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.9¢ 4.3¢ $85.78K 1.842M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 71416 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.