LRK 0.00% 83.5¢ lark distilling co. ltd

I think that is the key point right... based off the word of a...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I think that is the key point right... based off the word of a few... 14 reviews on DanM is hardly anything to consider, as reliable, and 10 of those with a 4 or 5 star. How many of those negative reviewers haven't even tried the product, are probably anti Lark because of the grant they received, or they are involved with another distiller or whatever, I mean credibility of those reviews is zip. I have tried a couple of rare casks and was quite impressed, I didn't leave a review anywhere. I have also tried some other brands with mixed results, and even ones that tasted like 12 year aged cat P!$$ i didn't leave a negative review as I know that is my personal opinion and some one may be going for that... I am going to put alot more faith in sales (and sales growth) and, some recognition of the multiple whisky awards around the place (and I don't place much weight in those awards either, they invent awards so they can share them around).... If the product is selling then someone likes it and is okay paying the price being asked... It really is as simple as that right... Thanks for the post...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1743 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 8150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.