LRK 0.00% 83.5¢ lark distilling co. ltd

SP is up from the last post, have you been selling? Could be a...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    SP is up from the last post, have you been selling? Could be a little technical dead cat bounce here, shame to miss your chance to get out.. again... I wonder who is buying, not much volume though..

Will you share the doom and gloom report you have been able to get your hands on?

I am quite keen to see the annual report to see changes in top 20 to be honest.

I note the Mirrabooka sold out last FY, $8.5m worth, so that was a fair bit of selling pressure on the SP, not sure on timing from them. They had 1.45m shares at 30 June 2021. I would imagine they were selling post PipeGate so likely had more than that disclosed holding when they cut it from the portfolio (may have participated in the cap raise...). So selling from Feb to June likely?

But Perennial hasn't had a change in substantial (so not increasing or selling at this stage) since April, so still sitting on circa 14.5% holding in LRK. And recent commentary from their July update was suggestive they are staying the course; Think I am going to follow the thesis of the guys that do this for a living... Very basic commentary but given their holding will give them access to discuss results with managment, and their pedigree in understanding and profiting from investing in the drinks sector, I think ill stick with them on this one.

"Lark Distilling Co. (up only 2.9%) despite achieving their full year
    guidance set almost a year ago and despite the many distractions
    they have faced. Cashflow was positive in the fourth quarter and
    the sales outcome compared to the remaining whisky inventory
    suggest further strong growth in the average selling price. The
    catalyst for renewed investor interest is likely to be confirmation
    of a new CEO, which the board disclosed they are currently in
    negotiations with. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1743 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 8150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.