LRK 0.00% 83.5¢ lark distilling co. ltd

That BS definitely didn’t help. Q3 sales were poor and mostly...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    That BS definitely didn’t help. Q3 sales were poor and mostly due to Covid. We had a great Q4 but honestly not enough detail on how the next leg of growth will come ( full yr numbers and webinar). And no one selected to lead the ship yet is a concern no doubt.

The stock is thinly traded at the best of times and the market sentiment is shot in small cap space, especially if you are a retailer of any sort. It’s was perfect storm for LRK short term and is now stretching into mid term disappointing. Long term there is plenty of life in it and why I remain committed. I have no doubt that in 3yrs time I’ll be kicking myself for not adding to my position in the low $2’s ( I topped up at $2.80 and $2.40 ) but for now I am waiting for CEO and Q1 sales before making any more decisions. This will be a case of time in the market not timing the market for sure.

Another more macro view is may not see a bottom until we see a first interest rate cut, maybe mid 2023 in a bear case for the SP… TWE SP isn’t being so knocked around by the macro situation so I remain less convinced on the macro impacts as I have talked about in other posts. This is more sue to SP weakness spooking the weaker retail hands who are in at higher prices and cutting losses, people can only take so much and that’s fair enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.5¢ 83.5¢ 81.5¢ $60.13K 72.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 10041 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.