LRK 0.00% 80.5¢ lark distilling co. ltd

I thought LB mentioned 25% growth in Gin? maybe that is volumes,...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I thought LB mentioned 25% growth in Gin? maybe that is volumes, but lower pricing if the $sales are in line with 2021.

Good note mate, very thorough.

Is a pure execution play from here. They have the brand, they have the inventory (and a plan to keep that growing with new distillery - would have liked more detail but seems that is a WPI - and it will be slower than they hoped no doubt), they have the people on the ground (sales team), just need a CEO to deliver, it really is a perfect runway for a CEO to make some bank over the next 3-5 years, particular with a board that has a history of offering generous share based incentives.

I am very happy to hear that they are very focused on having the product available to deliver so when they expand to new markets they will have the product available to ensure a top level experience. There is noting worse than letting consumers down when there is no stock, particularly in their core ranges. Consumers will understand on special and limited release, it is a first in best dressed.

I may be very biased on this story as have been here since $1.20 but they have not been better placed than they are today (save for the CEO).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 83.0¢ 80.0¢ $41.25K 50.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35053 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 30515 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.