LRK 1.15% 88.0¢ lark distilling co. ltd

Yeah, interesting the FB comments, I have noticed the same...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Yeah, interesting the FB comments, I have noticed the same theme, and a lot of whinging about the grant... 95% of the population doesn't understand basic economics / stimulation... they prefer that the $5m is just handed out as a pay rise to nurses (who deserve it yes)... But, spend the $5m on supporting a new distillery and tourism, and you'll make a lot more than the $5m in later years in excise, payroll and income tax on the additional employment, and corporate tax... Just ignorance and baiting really - reason why I don't comment/ bite as not worth it...

I can see the point I suppose re the HNW approach.... I have seen Hamish Blake in some Instagram videos throwing around a bottle of Lark, cant hurt - if the price is right. Get a bit of Chris Hemsworth, Hugh Jackman on board, doing a Tasmanian tourism add, and spruiking a bit of Lark in it off we go... Also agree got to get the distributors right too (and is most important)... Would like more detail on GNT fine wines, what is their strategy, how much have they purchased... I am thinking not much given our margin was so strong in H2.... Otherwise, they paid a very good price!

I see the Lrk pricing as a very interesting point. They are trying for that position of elusive, ultra premium shelf space... Would have to argue that works for few brands around the place think LV..... Is that stuff any better really than something 1/5th the price... Those who are LV die hard will say it is.. Maybe its a bit of the same for Lark. Its the image of having it in your cabinet that is half the appeal - sign of wealth. PLus for most, they agree its a pretty nice drop.

I would think in Dan Murphys id rather lark be in the locked cabinet, adds that extra intrigue and elusiveness than on the shelf with every other single malt in the $70 - 100 price range... For every person that doesn't like it, there is another that says its worth the money... Not dissimilar to a JD drinker bagging on JB... really mate you are mixing it with coke anyway... haha.

Long winded I agree!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.010(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $66.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.5¢ 88.0¢ 85.5¢ $25.06K 28.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25675 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 6269 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.