LRK 0.00% 83.5¢ lark distilling co. ltd

Can you provide an explanation other than SP being weak? and do...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Can you provide an explanation other than SP being weak? and do you mean by done, it is worthless I note you are a holder, are you actually selling your holding? Im not trying to be a smar@r$e, trying to understand reason for sentiment other than a deteriorating SP...

I do note that an unknown broker put a strong sell and $2.09 price target on it recently - the fact they wont disclose who they are suggests its a bit of BS trying to get the SP to tank and a better entry - without reading the note it is hard to confirm.... Even with this new broker coverage, analyst consensus sales for 2023 is $37.8m, which is actually in increase on Consensus sales prior to this unknown broker releasing their report... So interestingly they have a higher sales forecast than the previous consensu, but a Target preice less than half of the prior consensus... I can only assume they are expecting a big margin reduction to hit higher sales forecast.

The qn is, has anyone actually got their hands on this report from unknown? to be perfectly honest it is likely to be an unknown broker no one knows of so is not likely to be found.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1743 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 8150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.