NTD 1.16% 42.5¢ ntaw holdings limited

Well too many to tag here: Let me explain my current experience...

1. 5,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Well too many to tag here: Let me explain my current experience of replacing my SUV tyres. Firstly my preferred shop is a Tyres 4 U dealer. Last year I had to replace the tyres on my daughters car and had to wait for a week for an appointment. Today phoned up and can get it done at 2.30pm today. I suspect this is a case of changing driving patterns.

Then to tyre pricing went to a dealer very close to me which used to be a branded Bridgestone dealer but has since gone totally unbranded. He offered me a brand I had never heard of and at a price that was around 20% than what I will be paying this afternoon. It also had a W speed rating which is better than the ones on my car currently. I have had a blowout and remember almost upchucking my lunch on the side of the freeway when I was able to get the car off the road. After that i am afraid I just pay for better tyres (not that they cannot have the same problem but my views are they probably have a lessor frequency).

I am reasonably friendly with the owner of the dealer I am going to this afternoon and will in fact ask him a few questions - one of which will be why this time he didn't offer me the wonderful Coopers tires that he does stock.

However the ERP issue does bother me and I would have loved to sell my stock at the CR price of $1.35 I did not so here I am and I don't think that this ERP problem will sink the company but it is in my dog basket and I suspect it will remain there until 2024 at least.

However I looked up my odometer readings and that of another colleague - Both of us drive around 15% less and that is since January 2022 vs 2019. That we picked up on service intervals and months. I cannot tell you what it is I just think we think twice about crowded restaurants or pooping up the road for a coffee and tend to use video conferencing far more. I don't know that it is only Covid though I think its been a pretty miserable winter and a mild summer in the past couple of years. Certainly I don't fly as much and haven't had a trip overseas since 2019.

I am not saying everyone is similar but even my servicing patterns have changed - I don't use a time interval so just call up and even they will service my car within a week.

Gut feel I think since Goodyear took over Coopers the impact has diminished a bit. I cannot remember when last I drove on Goodyear tyres.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $57.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 41.0¢ $7.687K 18.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 764 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 36792 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.