DTC 0.00% 23.5¢ damstra holdings limited

@GreySkies Disappointing that you sold but to be honest, looking...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2251
    @GreySkies
    Disappointing that you sold but to be honest, looking historically it would be hard to argue otherwise. What I don’t understand is why there is no momentum to bring in fresh thinking and enthusiasm to leadership as clearly this pair are spent.
    this company has everything it needs to be successful with the exception of agility and tenacity to transform.
    Those who work in this company must be feeling like they are being put through a mincer (and probably have) and that is simply not fair as it is NOT the workforce at fault here!
    Great bones, by what about the head? Hmmmmm

I do think this is undervalued BUT not with the current CEO and Chairman. It needs someone who can build the momentum of the staff and assure the market and customer base - som
    ething I think is impossible for this pair. They obviously have done ok in the past
    but history is just that! Their time in the sun is gone.
    They seemingly have run the company to the ground while lining their pockets.

But apathetic behaviour from Insto, SOFs and retail investors is just going to continue this trend. My messily holdings won’t change things but lots of people like me actually voicing time for change then maybe it will grow in momentum.

if absolutely NO ONE can give me a reason to have energy about DTC then my god, do something! Every voice and every vote does count

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.