DTC 0.00% 23.5¢ damstra holdings limited

Ann: FY22 Results, page-17

1. 1,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2251
    Now that is interesting, also the chief product and marketing officer. I see what you mean - worst job but of her own making maybe as if the "product" was flying off the virtual shelves, well maybe the problem statement would be different.

I do need to do some homework before getting too much more vocal. I was hoping for some of the others here to help identify the diamonds in the rough but so far the only thing coming up is tainted brown coal... which at a point in time people could not get enough of but now it is completely out of fashion and basically a corporate millstone.

The other thing about investor relations is that they tell you the company line, not always the raw truth.
    I can read the company line in the announcements and i will do more of that in the days ahead. What i have tried to appreciate here is, when agitated by a newbie, who will come to the defence of the company and particularly the CEO and Chair (who rightly are accountable)?
    no one. That really does surprise me. There are clearly many retail investors, some SOFs and definitely some insto investors yet NO ONE is providing a directional light of hope.

As much as they hate to admit it, the company, Insto and larger investors do keep an eye on HC, Maybe not every day but certainly keep an occasional watch to see if anything is brewing.

I would implore the these people and all investors to consider how to turn this around. Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

From what i can see from "Damstra – on track to become cash flow positive in H2 FY23" .. (goodness me.... )

headline > Bad decision in acquisitions leading to UNSUSTAINABLE cashflow burn. >>> Clear pathway forward...? So what is it?

Improved cashflow > So just where is the improved cashflow coming from? Is it redundancies which i suspect it would be because that is the easiest cash grab... If true, is the pathway forward to make even more folks redundant? I get that some companies have efficiency issues but need to be careful because it is demoralising to put the knife through hard working teams. It also guts your ability to grow your product and client base. $2.2M reduction is a crap load of horsepower out the door in a qtr. I really hope i am wrong for this one.

Increased optionisation of $8M...wonder where that is coming from. Are they hiving off realestate?
    While continuing to grow the business... ok. "and proving to OURSELVES ONCE AGAIN" ..... what a classic! hope they are happy to prove to themselves -what happened to proving to the market and investors?

Revenue increase of 25% in the qtr, great so lets see that continue and increase. 1 qtr does not a strategic transition confirm.

On track to becoming cash-flow positive in the second half of FY23. ... :-/ speaks for itself!

Client highlights >
    looks like both companies (Barrick & Capstone Copper) mentioned are in for TIKS /EPP with SaaS .. can anyone confirm this?
    Retaining 108%,,,, not so bad but where in the business is this growth. (as i said, I need to do more research)
    In the next section, While TIKS has contributed to growth, revenue is below expectations..(noting they also see growth over time for revenue here). At least there is growth and also growth in revenue over time and they see cross selling.

Leveraging our construction capability and with the acquisitions of TIKS, we see facilities management as a key vertical extension opportunity.
    I am out of time but this is eye opening.

Looks like the whole company is hanging off the success fo TIKS... So why does the reading of the report sound so much like a love / hate relationship...

Help me out here people if you can. Boy, do i have some homework to undertake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.