DTC 0.00% 23.5¢ damstra holdings limited

Thanks @goingpaperI just scrolled through it and saw a bit of a...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2251
    Thanks @goingpaper

I just scrolled through it and saw a bit of a mixed bag. The Hr person sure gave it a great wrap! Hmm, I do guess you would want to do that if you work there. A few of the others were far less flattering!

It is funny that you mention feedback from on the ground because I had already done some digging as part of my due diligence. I worked out that through my network I had an indirect contact (friend of a very trusted friend) who works at Damstra.
    I did ask about the culture and got told it was “toxic” and they were looking to exit. Got told of people being put off over the preceding months etc. Basically told it once was good but not any more, far from it.
    I don’t see any reason for this information to be anything other than their honest opinion.

I am trying to track down another point of reference currently but no response yet.

I am still running though announcements and finding some interesting information.

Not sure what you think I should observe from Glassdoor other than being mixed feedback.

what are your thoughts?

adreamer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.